Create PDF Forms Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
Create the look and interact with Adobe InDesign
- program interface
- setting the size of the project
- positioning guides in the project including the distribution of the columns
- saving project files
- tool palette
- inserting of text from an external file
- text frames, graphics
- tools for editing text and graphics
- creating texts ornamental
- linking text boxes in a logical string
- creating patterns of repetitive projects
- working with color
- page numbering
- preparation of components into forms
- create recognizable fields
- use styles to create forms
Electronic forms in Adobe Acrobat
- edit existing
- identification of the active components
- create items:
- text field
- radio button
- combo box
- multiple fields
- tekst area
- reset button
- submit button
- grouping content
- drop-down menus
- signature field
- hide items
- calculations on the elements
- prints the document
- export a document to PDF
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price